As I’m writing this, it has been raining for the first time in weeks here in Grenoble, we are finally starting to feel the cold and I’m here browsing online stores to find inspiration for my future purchases.
I don’t really know if I have a distinctive style, I like comfortable pieces over cute uncomfortable itchy ones and I’m more on the simple style, I guess. I was watching a video of ICovetThee the other day and agreed completely when she was talking about the evolution of her style throughout the years and said that now she was more into finding pieces that could work with different other pieces in her wardrobe. Easy pieces that can be paired with different other items to create several outfits.
Because online shopping without buying anything is what I do best – I should start putting it on my résumé, really – I decided to share with you a few clothing items I’ve come across lately and have my eye on.
- Bershka Double Breasted jacket (UK); Bershka Veste croisÃ©e Ã carreaux (FR)
- New Look faux teddy fur bomber jacket (UK); New Look Bomber Ã©cru en fausse fourrure effet peluche (FR)
- New Look Black rolled sleeve jersey blazer (very similar one to the french version); New Look Blazer noir Ã carreaux boutonnÃ© Ã l’avant (FR)
The transitional pieces
- H&M Long-sleeved blouse (.com): H&M Blouse Ã manches longues (FR)
- Mango Robe Ã carreaux boutonnÃ©e (.com/fr)
- Mango Chemise fluide (.com/fr)
The Year-round must-haves
The Autumn perfect pieces
- H&M Pull en maille fine (.com/fr)
- Asos Design – Ebele – pointed ankle boots (.com) ; Asos Design – Ebele – Bottines pointues (FR)
- &Otherstories Mock neck sweater (.co.uk/uk shipping) ; &Otherstories (.co.uk/france shipping)
What are your favorite autumnal pieces?