Don’t they say the wait until Christmas is actually the best part? Waiting for something that you know will bring you joy is quite great isn’t it?
I’ve noticed that I’m less stressed and feeling blue if I have something good to look forward to. Time goes by more quickly because I know that there is light at the “end of the tunnel” and I feel more motivated to tick things and days off.
Whether it’s a meal with friends, going shopping, going on vacation or just looking forward to a night at home to chill, eat and watch something you love, it can help you to be in a more positive mood, therefore seeing things a little less grey and in the end, to feel happier.
Things I’m looking forward to:
- Spending the French National Day (July 14th) with the fam, eating and chilling by the pool
- Seeing my sister and dog tonight
- Watching the Football World Cup Final (but very anxious about it as well, go France!)
- Going to London at the end of the month (!!!!)
- Being on holiday = sleep = chill more = happier Gaby
- Going to Port Aventura with my boyfriend and sister in August
- My birthday in August!
What are you looking forward to?