Okay I might sound like a broken record but HOW IS IT JULY ALREADY??
2018 has clearly flown by and it’s scaring me a little bit, as if life is running through my fingers and I can see my life pass before my eyes and there’s nothing I can do and oh god soon I’m gonna die *deep breath*.
I only have 4 weeks left of internship before a month “holiday”- read dissertation writing- and then hopefully start a job *shudders*. I don’t do this every month but I thought that I should set myself a few goals for the month of July as I didn’t for June and I think it can be good to work towards something.
- Get to 600 followers on the blog
- Stop caring about Instagram numbers. It’s really depressing to see numbers going up and then go back down. I should just focus on creating content I’m happy with and proud of.
- Get my sleep/anxiety back on track. I’ve been having a hard time catching up sleep lately and it’s really messing with my head and anxiety which I am not okay with.
- Spend more time with my sister now that she’s done with high school final exams and help her mentally prepare for University
- Find a way to organize my makeup because having most of my stuff on the floor since the move is not cool.
- Finish organizing our London trip
- Continue to improve my body stats through working out and eating healthy
- Read as much as possible because I love it and it always makes me feel better.
- Find a job. *double shudders*
What are one goal you set yourself for July?