I am so surprised and happy to tell you that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!! That you so much pinksparklemaven for nominating me. She posts about her favorite products, does reviews and first impression posts and discusses all things beauty.
The Liebster Award is a way to discover, connect and support new blogs especially blogs with less than 200 followers.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog
- Provide 10 random facts about you (optional).
- Answer the 11 questions posted by your nominator.
- Nominate 5 to 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers.
- List these rules on your post.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees
- Inform the people you have nominated and add a link to your post or The Global Aussie for the information.
My Answers to the Nominator’s Questions
- What do you like most about blogging? Everything. I love the spirit of the community, I love how creative I can be with my blog, the fact that I can just lose track of time because I am working on a blog post, taking picture are doing research for my blog. I love how good it makes me feel way I receive a “like” or a positive comment, it just makes me so happy that people have enjoyed something that I made and that it may have given them a little bit of joy during their day.
- What is your biggest fear? Without getting to deep and emotional I would say death, whether it’s mine or someone I love, if I think about it I just become so sad and teary because not being able to be with the people I love is just impossibly hard for me.
- Holygrail item you rave to everyone about? The l’Oréal 24h Pro-Matte foundation, I am so obsessed with it that I can’t switch to anything else for now. Too good and affordable.
- Do you have any goals in mind that you can achieve through blogging? Doing something that I love. For so long now, I have been scared that I couldn’t find a job that fulfilled me and I think that blogging has been a way for me to achieve that while still being a student.
- Coffee or Tea? I have to say coffee, but only in the morning, otherwise I get a stomachache. So after breakfast, it would have to be a tea but coffee is my favorite (and now I am dying for a caramel macchiato…).
- One thing you do to spoil yourself on a regular basis? I like to take a ‘cheat day’ during the week. Usually it’s a Sunday because that’s my relaxing day (when I can..) and I just cook and eat whatever my boyfriend and I want to eat that is not healthy. That way, I usually don’t crave anything unhealthy during the week (or not too much). Last Sunday, I made cookies and carbonara pasta.
- Do you have a pet? Yes! My family has a dog, Happy that is the best dog in the entire universe and brings us soo much joy and love! He is the cutest most loving little dog ever.
- How much time do you spend on your blog? Since I am still a student, not as much time as I would like to but I would say around 6-7 hours per post (currently one post a week, or two when I can). That doesn’t involve the “research” (cough cough) on WordPress and Bloglovin for inspiration and new amazing bloggers.
- Who has been your biggest inspiration in life? I have to be super cheesy and answer my parents. Both of them have worked so hard to get what they have and to have the life they wanted to have. They have taught me that you have and can work hard for what you want and that whatever you do, do it with love and passion and don’t let anybody tell you that you cannot do it, but prove them wrong. They have been amazing through hard times and have always supported me and I love them so much for that.
- What is your favorite season? It used to be summer because it meant being with my family in the pool and being able to stay up late and read and talk outside with my family but for a few years now, it has been fall. I love the colors, the cosy weather and the fact that my sister and I get so excited for Christmas. Two weeks ago, we celebrated the 25th of September because it was finally fall and it meant Christmas was 3 months away…
- What book/tv show are you currently reading/watching? I actually just finished “The Last Letter from your Lover” by Jojo Moyes yesterday and I absolutely loved it. So well-written and full of hope and love. Such a great author.
10 Random Facts about Me
- I am currently in my first year of my Master Degree in Marketing.
- My family is Portuguese, my paternal and maternal grandparents are neighbors in Portugal, that’s how my parents met.
- My favorite TV shows are Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Grey’s anatomy (currently re-watching it from the start, now season 6 and I started in late August…), How to get away with murder and Pretty Little Liars (currently sobbing because it’s ending).
- I love to read because it allows me to just take a break from the real world and my brain and to just relax and enjoy getting lost in a story.
- I really want to travel to Australia, Canada, Amsterdam, South Africa and New Zealand (the list is quite long…).
- My favorite eyeshadow colors to wear are burgundy, bronze and pink (probably because I have green eyes).
- I was born in Paris and moved at the age of 4 and half to the south-east of France.
- Last year, I spent my year abroad in Birmingham, UK and it was absolutely amazing.
- I am a Leo (as are my mom and dad)
- I would love to live abroad in a few years, my boyfriend and I are currently thinking of Canada… We’ll see 😉
I nominate these amazing blogs
My questions for the nominees
- What made you want to start blogging?
- If you had to keep only one makeup item what would it be?
- What is your current favorite TV show?
- What country/city would you like to visit?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Where would you love to live?
- What are your main goals in life?
- Favorite brand (high-end and drugstore)?
- What App do you love/use the most?
- Is there someone famous you feel like you could get along with really well? (there are normal people after all… weird question I know)
- Favorite meal/dessert?
Thank you again so much pinksparklemaven for nominating me, it made me so happy!
Have an amazing day and week!
I hope you enjoyed !
Don’t forget to follow me on social media and bloglovin!